There are countless ways to get involved in the community. Here are just a few:
- Work on a project or event with one of the volunteer action groups.
- Be a Guest Author and share your knowledge.
- Volunteer with a local organization or for a special event.
- Share your ideas and knowledge with others to innovate our community.
- Submit a link or resource that you believe would benefit this community.
- Spread the word about all the exciting things going on – building our forward momentum together.
- Ask a question and help us build our FAQ database for the community.
- Share resources – knowledge, links to helpful information, funding for community improvement and non-profits, skills, time, anything you can share that will help move another forward.
|Animals and Pets||Arts and Culture||Community Health||Community Inclusion||Economic Development||Education|
|Environment and Green Initiatives||History and Heritage||Innovation||Local Food||Volunteers||Other Categories|